The following items are considered GetSwift business-critical. If you have any issues with these, please file an emergency ticket here: https://getswift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- You cannot access your GetSwift Merchant account due to GetSwift Errors.
- Jobs cannot be added to GetSwift
- An Integration Supported/Built by GetSwift is not working
- Issues with these could bring your operation to a halt, have no manual workarounds, and need to be addressed immediately
The average first response time for emergency tickets is less than 1 hour - if a ticket is not deemed an emergency the team will let you know & address the issue during regular business hours. (M-F 24 hours/day)
The following items are not considered to be business-critical and must be filed as standard-level tickets:
When looking for answers to standard-level tickets we advise you to first explore the GetSwift Knowledgebase. If you cannot find what you are looking for then please file a ticket and we are happy to help!
- Follow-ups to previously created tickets
- An issue that can be solved by using the system in a different way (i.e. Geofencing not functioning as expected, jobs can still be completed by drivers manually)
- Sales questions
- Technical Questions
- Integration questions
- Issues with integrations not built/managed by GetSwift
- General Set-Up
Note that standard tickets can still be filed on the weekend, they will be responded to when business hours resume (M-F 24 hours/day). Please refer to our other article on How to Create a Support Ticket for more information.
Information to Include in Tickets
When you run into a business-critical issue it is very important that you provide our team with as much information as possible so that we can quickly reconstruct the situation and investigate. Failure to provide sufficient information may result in extended resolution times.
The Four W's
List the affected user(s).
Merchant- Provide us with the email associated with the merchant account so that we can check your account for additional information.
Driver- Clarify if it was a driver experiencing the issue. If you are a driver, what merchant/company are you employed by?
Describe the issue. Please be as detailed as possible. Example: If it is an issue that affects orders, please include at least one order number for us to reference.
Is this happening on a mobile device or a desktop? IOS or Android? Please let us know where in GetSwift the issue is occurring.
Provide the date when the issue occurred. If you are unsure of the exact date then a general window can help us narrow down our investigation. If anything else, let us know the dates that you first observed the issue.