Reset your Password
- If you are having password issues and need to reset your password, click FORGOT PASSWORD and follow the prompts to receive an email to reset your password.
- Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the email within several minutes.
Are you approved to drive?
- Ensure that you have been approved as a driver by your company
- Please Note: The GetSwift Driver Application will only work for you if a business has invited you to drive for them. GetSwift does not employ drivers.
- If the merchant you drive for were to set up manual approval of drivers, you would need to wait until you receive an email with the subject line "driver application successful."
Are you online?
Does your phone have cell service?
- Ensure that you have good cell service and data connectivity
- Check your connection status by clicking on "Network Updates" from your Profile / Account tab
- If you are seeing NO INTERNET CONNECTION that means you are not connected and unable to receive or complete deliveries within the app
- To Go Online:
- Navigate to your PROFILE tab
- Toggle ONLINE in the upper right corner
Have you completed all of your Driver Declarations?
Your employer configures Driver Declarations. These are a checklist of items that you, as a driver, must agree to before you can go ONLINE and become available to start receiving tasks in the driver mobile app.
You must agree to ALL of the declarations before going online.
- Example of Driver Declarations:
- You Must agree to ALL the declarations before going online
- Once all the declarations are approved, click DONE to become available to receive jobs!