Navigating the GetSwift Driver App
Learn an overview of how to log online and navigate the app.
You will need to GO ONLINE to be eligible to receive delivery jobs from your employer
- Navigate to your ACCOUNT/PROFIILE tab
- Toggle the I’M OFFLINE button
Application Layout: The GetSwift Driver application is divided into four(4) main tabs; Profile, Archived, Accepted, New. You can navigate between and return to these tabs at anytime using the navigation bar always found at the bottom of the page.
- PROFILE/ACCOUNT: The profile tab contains useful information and links regarding your account
- SCHEDULE: If activated by your employer, you will see a schedule tab, which will include your
- ARCHIVE: The archived tab contains detailed information about jobs that you have previously completed, abandoned and declined. This information will be held for 24 hours
- ACCEPTED: The accepted tab contains a list of jobs that you have accepted or that have been assigned to you
- NEW: The new tab contains jobs that have become available for you to accept
Delivery Essentials Actions
Drivers are required to perform three essential actions for each order that is allocated to them:
1. ACCEPT JOB: Assigns the job to you to complete the delivery
2. ON WAY / START: Click when on on the way to the end customer