- None scheduled
- January 20, 2021 2:00 PM EST: The 1/19/21 stop in service was a result of an Amazon Web Services outage. We are working with our Amazon partners to ensure there are not unplanned outages in the future.
- January 19, 2021 6:05 PM EST: The issue has been resolved. Users might experience some slowness at first, but it should improve in a matter of minutes. Check back for a summary of the incident.
- January 19, 2021 4:43 PM EST: GetSwift is facing network issues and our team is working with Amazon Web Services to solve the issue. When there is an ETA for a resolution this page will be updated.
- January 19, 2021 1:06 PM EST: In response to the current outage - expect a 500 error
- January 19, 2021 12:21PM EST: GetSwift is currently investigating outages to the driver app, API and general performance issues.