Personalize the SMS Sender Display Name
SMS Sender ID, also referred as to SMS Sender Name, is the information that is displayed to the recipient as the sender of the SMS when a message is received at a mobile device.
Alphanumeric Sender ID allows you to set your company name or brand as the Sender ID when sending one-way SMS messages.
- SMS Sender is NOT available in every country!
- Be sure to check the list of support countries - if your country is NOT supported and you enable SMS Sender ID, your SMS will NOT send!
- If you are located in Hong Kong, please contact GetSwift support as you will be required to pre-registered Alphanumeric Sender ID Required for A2P SMS
- SMS Sender ID may be up to 11 characters
- Both upper and lower case ASCII* letters
- digits from 0 through 9, and space A-Z, a-z, 0-9.
- They may not be only numbers
Tips and Tricks
If SMS Sender ID is not Setup properly, alerts will NOT send: If your country is not listed as a supported country or if the criteria above is not properly applied, Alerts will be disabled and will not be sent to your end customers.
American standard code for information interchange (ASCII): The most widely accepted code is called the American Standard Code for Information Interchange ( ASCII). The ASCII code associates an integer value for each symbol in the character set, such as letters, digits, punctuation marks, special characters, and control characters.