Choose the Amount of Time a Job is Dispatched Prior to the Pickup Time
You can upload jobs to GetSwift in advance for future delivery dates and times. You can also customize how far in advance you would like job notifications to go out to your drivers. Depending on your business model, you may want to notify your drivers days or weeks before these future jobs.
Set when your Drivers get Notified of Future Jobs
- Go to Settings → Show advanced settings → Minutes to notify drivers before pre-scheduled jobs
Tips and Tricks
- If a pre-scheduled job is outside the notification window, the job will indicate FUTURE and specifies when drivers will be notified (see screenshot below)
- Once you “Minutes to notify drivers before pre-scheduled jobs” it will only impact new jobs that are inputted into GetSwift.
- i.e. jobs currently in GetSwift will not be changed
- If you do want to have your driver see a future job immediately: you can update the pickup time in the “Edit” job section.
FUTURE JOB TROUBLESHOOTING: If a pre-scheduled job is outside the notification window, the job will indicate FUTURE and specifies when drivers will be notified.
DISPATCH TROUBLESHOOTING: Find out why your drivers are not receiving the jobs you dispatched!