Enter Multiple Jobs that Originated from the Same Location
Allows you to upload multiple jobs, all originating from the same pickup point, at one time into GetSwift.
Part 1: Create a CSV File
- Click on the "+" button on the main navigation bar at the top of the page
- Click on "Batch" on the sub-page navigation bar
- Click “help?”
- Click “download this example” and open the downloaded CSV file in Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet editor. You will use this file to enter your job details in preparation for upload.
- Click “Show our accepted column headers” to see the list of acceptable data fields. Add any additional columns needed to your CSV file.
- Tip: The wording of the column headers (row 1 in your file) must match exactly to the list of acceptable column headers (otherwise our system will ignore those columns)
- Enter all your jobs into the CSV file (one job per row) and save as a .CSV file when you are done
- Please note: the column headers within the same line are interchangeable and are meant to only be used once in your CSV (for example: you would only use "Reference", "ID" OR "Order ID").
Part 2: Create a corresponding Template (with your pickup Details)
- Navigate to the "Templates" page
- Name your template
- Uncheck “Pickup: Ask for pickup details”
- Note: All jobs in each CSV file must have the same pickup address. If you have multiple pickup addresses, you will need to create a separate template and CSV for each.
- Enter a pickup address and contact details
Part 3: Upload To GetSwift!
- Navigate back to the "Batch" page
- Select the job template you created in Part 2
- Choose the CSV file you created in Part 1
- The upload will automatically start and the progress status will be shown on the screen!
Part 4: Go to the Map or Live Jobs to see the Batch Load into GetSwift!
Tips & Tricks
- Dates and times should be in the format: "2018-06-22 14:10" or "6/22/2018 14:10"
- Times will be assumed to be at the local timezone of the pickup location
- Please supply as much information as possible in the address (including country, region and zip code if available). This will help us more accurately locate the address
- Check out the Driver Match Key guide to learn more about automatically assigning drivers using the Batch Upload
- If you receive a "No timezone for 0,0" error message, try entering a dummy destination address in your template (Step 2)
- All jobs in each CSV file must have the same pickup address. If you have multiple pickup addresses, you will need to create a separate template and CSV for each.