Email Importer to Enter Jobs
Automatically send email orders directly into GetSwift from any of the following platforms:
- WIX STORE
Note: If you do NOT see your ordering platform on here – not to worry, you have options:
- You can still import emails through Parseur or Zapier
- You can check here if we already have a direct connection
- Have a developer that can do a direct API connection?
Part 1: Create a Template for each Separate Business
- Navigate to the "Templates" page
- Name your template the same as how it appears in the email, then press the "Enter" key on your keyboard
- Uncheck “Pickup: Ask for pickup details”
- Enter a pickup address and contact details
- Input the company name in "Tag" field (the very last field)
Part 2: Configure You GetSwift Settings
- Navigate to the "Settings" page, then click "Show advanced settings" in the bottom of the page
- Scroll down to "When sending orders to GetSwift via email", and add the email address that you will receive your email order notification emails from
- Click "Update" when finished
Part 3: Setup Email Forwarding
- In your email provider, click on “Settings” → “Forwarding” → “Add a Forwarding Address” and input “email@example.com”.
- Note: The following instructions are for Gmail, if you are using other email providers, please consult their documentation for help. If you are having trouble with Gmail, please take a look at Google’s own documentation here
- In your email provider click on “Forwarding” → “Create a filter” to automatically forward specific emails to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Select the email filter criteria & push “Create filter”
Select “Forward it” to the email@example.com email address
Part 4: Final Steps
- You will be prompted to enter a “confirmation code” you will have received after sending a request to initiate the auto-forwarding.
- You're all ready! Once you confirmed the email forwarding, any future email from your ordering system will be automatically passed to GetSwift.
Tips and Tricks
- If you are having trouble with email forwarding, please contact your email provider for additional help
- If you receive an email with an error message please contact us