Set Capacity for your Drivers
You can limit the number of tasks a driver can be assigned to do at any given time.
- This is useful if you don't want a driver doing too many food deliveries at once or you want to restrict a taxi or car to only take one booking at a time.
- Each driver's capacity is visible under their name on the map page. Driver capacity can be managed across your driver fleet in bulk or by individual driver, see instructions below.
Change Capacity for Drivers in Bulk (all at once)
Update the maximum amount of tasks that ALL drivers can accept at any one time
- Navigate to Fleets Dashboard
- Select the Fleet you want to a capacity for
- Click Settings
- Under "Bulk Capacity Change" enter a new number to change the capacity for all drivers
- Note: If you enter 0, then drivers will be able to accept unlimited amount of tasks at a time
- Note: In this example, drivers within this fleet can accept a maximum of 2 jobs at any one time
Change Capacity for an Individual Driver
You may want certain drivers in your fleet to have different capacities.
- e.g. biker vs. truck you can go to your merchant map and update each individual's carrying capacity so they can't see or accept jobs when they are busy and at full capacity
- Navigate to the Map page
- Click on "Drivers Online" on the left sidebar
- Click on a specific driver
- Click "Actions"
- Click "Change Capacity" and enter a new number
- Note: If you enter 0, then drivers will be able to accept an unlimited amount of tasks at a time