Organizational Structure to Manage Multiple Locations
If you have multiple businesses organized in a hierarchical structure, GetSwift has a simple way for you to manage all of your businesses together.
Organization: Overarching business of a multi-branch institution
Team: A way to group a set of merchants together
- Merchants can be in one Team
Merchant: Your business / one individual location
Fleet: A grouping of both drivers and merchants
- Merchants can be in multiple Fleets
- Drivers can only be part of one Fleet
Drivers: Your personnel fulfilling the deliveries
In this example, we have Headquarters (Pizza House HQ) managing two Teams (New York & California), with each City Team managing two individual restaurants/merchants (New York- Manhattan & Brooklyn; California- Los Angeles & San Francisco)
- Has read-only access to view reporting data for entire organisation.
- Can manage specific teams that control groups of merchants within those teams. You can add and assign these managers to teams from the team management section.
- Can do anything and has complete control over organisation including permission to maintain users, teams and merchants.
- The administrator or dispatcher within the merchant account that manages the web portal interface.
Managing Your Organization
Add Additional Merchants
- Under your Organization click "Manage" --> "Merchants" --> "New Merchant"
Add Additional Teams
- Under your Organization click "Manage" --> "Merchants" --> "Team" --> "Create a new team"
Move Merchants Between Teams
- Under your Organization click "Manage" --> "Merchants"
- Filter by "Team" or see "All Teams"
- Click "Move" next to the Merchant you'd like to transfer to another team
- Then select the Team and click "Change"