Become More Efficient by Automatically Optimizing Driver's Routes
Automatically optimize the delivery route for each driver based on factors such as distance or promise time. This will save you a lot of time planning out daily routes, as well as the driving time, fuel and distance travelled by each vehicle.
Enabling Routing for A Fleet
- To enable routing, navigate to the Fleet and click "Settings"
- Scroll down to "Job Routing Rule" and select the type that best suits this fleets routing needs
- None: jobs will be ordered in the sequence that they were assigned / accepted by the driver
- Simple: jobs will be ordered based on the shortest distance between all of the delivery points
- Delivery Times: jobs will be ordered based on the delivery windows (earliest drop off time / latest drop off time)
- Note: routing rules go into effect after jobs are in the drivers accepted queue
Viewing a Driver's Entire Route
- If you are interested in seeing the recommended route set for your driver for all jobs assigned to your driver:
- Click on the DRIVER and you will see a red line with that route
Viewing the Route of a Specific Job
- If you are interested in seeing the recommended route set for your driver for a specific job:
- Click on the corresponding JOB tile listed under ‘jobs in progress’ and you will see a red line with that route.