Do you have any drivers online?
- Drivers must be online to receive jobs!
- In the following example, there are 1 of 2 drivers currently online
Have you dispatched the jobs to your drivers?
Your orders get automatically or manually dispatched to your drivers based on the Driver Notifications Method you choose.
Do you have a driver within the dispatch radius cut-off zone?
- Drivers must be within the defined mile radius of the pickup location to receive notifications about jobs
Have your drivers been Notified?
- Depending on your method of dispatching, your drivers might be automatically notified or you might need to manually dispatch jobs to them.
Is your order scheduled for a future time?
- If a pre-scheduled job is outside the notification window, the job will indicate FUTURE and specifies when drivers will be notified:
Do your drivers have any capacity to take on more deliveries?
- Your drivers must have the capacity to be notified of additional jobs
- You can learn more about expanding or reducing their capacity here