Do you have your alerts on with the tracking link tag enabled?
Is your driver clicking "ON WAY / START" within their mobile app?
- To trigger the "JOB EN ROUTE" alert to be sent, the driver must click “ON WAY / START” when they are on their way to the drop-off location. Learn more about Best Practices for the Driver App here.
- Consider enabling "Strict Driver Workflow" in your Advanced Settings to mandate your driver to push "Start/On Way"
- Notice (in screenshot below) how the ON WAY/START button is grayed out and the driver is not able to click it until after they click AT PICKUP
Are you using SMS Sender ID?
- Is SMS Sender ID Available in your country? If your country is not listed as a supported country or if the criteria above are not properly applied, Alerts will be disabled and will not be sent to your end customers.
- Are you using:
- Numbers instead of letters?
- More than 11 Characters?