Allow Access to your Organisation / Merchant Account
Determine which level of access you want each team member to have, then simply invite them via email to sign up!
User Roles & Privileges
Manager: Has full access to the platform and has complete control over organization including permission to maintain users, teams and merchants.
- Managers can view, edit and configure the Fleets Dashboard across all of the organisations drivers and merchants
- Manager can view, download and analyze Organisational Reports
- Managers can configure Organisation / Global Merchant Settings
- Add a Organisation Manager:
Merchant Manager ("User"): Can manage specific merchants or teams. You can add and assign these managers to teams from the team management section.
- Fleet View for Merchant Managers: they will only be able to see and access the Merchant(s) / Team(s) and corresponding Fleet(s) that their Merchant(s) is associated with
- STEP 1
- Navigate to that merchant you want to add the User to by clicking on the Menu icon (𝝣) and then click the Users
- STEP 2
- Invite a new user (dispatcher) by sending them an email invite
- The user will receive an invite email. They will need to follow the instructions in the email to join your GetSwift account
Analyst: Has read only access to view reporting data for entire organization.