Force Assign Jobs to your Drivers Manually
If you do not want to give your drivers the option to “accept” or “reject” jobs, you can set the system to automatically accept all jobs sent to your drivers.
This is useful for companies who are not using independent contract drivers, or have drivers that work exclusively for your business.
- Go to Settings → Show advanced settings → Automation
- Click “Force Accept job when notified”
- Click “Update” at the bottom of the page to save your changes
- Now when a driver is notified of a job, the job will automatically become “Accepted” on your dispatcher map and on the driver’s mobile app.
Tips and Tricks
- What does Notify vs. Assign mean?
- Notify: a driver is alerted of a job and has the option to accept or reject it
- Assign: job automatically go in the drivers “accepted queue” and they are required to complete it