Notify your Drivers of Jobs Manually
Although we want to automate your business process as much as possible, we know that there are times when manual intervention is required, such as notifying or assigning a job to a driver on the go.
As a dispatcher, you can easily do this by notifying your driver directly from the Map or Live Jobs pages:
- Click on a specific driver (left sidebar of the Map page)
- Click "Notify"
- Select from the available jobs and click "Notify"
Tips and Tricks
- You can also notify drivers by clicking on a specific job in Step 1, instead of clicking on the driver
- Rather than just notify a driver of a job, you may want to assign a driver to a job
- Notify: a driver is alerted of a job and has the option to accept or reject it
- Assign: job automatically go in the drivers “accepted queue” and they are required to complete it