Booking Form to Enter Jobs
Enter jobs by inviting your customers to make quick booking requests with our built-in booking form. Note, your customer will need to be invited to create an account with GetSwift.
- If you do not want your customers to create an account with GetSwift, our built-in booking form may not be right for you. We recommend that you explore an online form builder, such as Jotform or Typeform.
Part 1: Setup the booking form
- Navigate to the Settings page
- If you would like your booking form to be white-labeled with your business logo, upload an image of your logo as shown below
- If you would like the customers to be able to generate a distance-based price quote for your service, then enter the pricing for the “base rate” (standard price regardless of distance) and “price per mile/km” (additional amount charged based on distance).
Part 2: Invite your customers to create a GetSwift account
- Navigate to the "Public Form" page by clicking on the “Menu” icon (𝝣) in the top right corner, followed by “Public Form” in the sidebar.
- Enter the email address for each individual customers/accounts to send an invitation email for access to the form
Part 3: Customers can place an order using the form!
- After your customers have created an account with GetSwift, they will be book with your business
- Once the customer submits a booking, the new task will be shown on your Map and Live Jobs page
- If your customers need instructions on how to use the form, you can direct them here